The final i-wire conference took place March 16th, 2018 in Brussels at the SMart premises.
The programme of the conference can be found here.
hereby you may find the various powerpoints that were presented during the day:
- Introduction to the i-wire project and presentation of the research, by Renata Semenza
- The needs and socio-economic conditions of freeelancers: the results of the survey, by Cristina Zanni
- The institutional framework: transversal outlook of the country case studies, by François Pichault and Laura Beuker
- Collective representation: a cross-country case studies, by Anna Mori
- Good practices and policy recommendations, by Manuela Samek
Videos of the final conference and different pannels can be found here.